Good To Be Home Care is your South Sound solution for non-medical home care services. We pride ourselves in providing highly flexible scheduling options and carefully matched caregivers at an affordable price.
- We provide non-medical personal care, companionship, and household assistance to help elderly, disabled and recuperating persons remain in their own homes.
- We deliver services that assist our clients to reach their optimal level of independence.
- We provide no cost personal and respite care services to children and adults with developmental disabilities in Pierce County through their DDA case managers.
- We are a locally owned and operated home care agency.
- We are licensed by the Washington State Department of Health to serve clients in Pierce, Thurston, Kitsap, and South King counties.
- We can respond especially quickly to your calls regarding care in Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup and other Pierce County locations.
- Our carefully screened caregivers are bonded, insured, trained and supervised.
- All of our Home Care Aides must pass both the Washington State Patrol’s WATCH background check, and the nationwide fingerprint-based criminal background check.
- All of our Home Care Aides are screened to ensure that they do not have actions against them for abuse, neglect, or health care licensing problems.
- All of our Home Care Aides must pass certified drug, alcohol, and tobacco screening tests before hiring and randomly thereafter.
- All of our Home Care Aides drive their own vehicles to their clients’ homes. (No bus schedules or stranger vehicles to worry about).
- We are one of the few home care agencies authorized by DSHS to provide, in-house, the 75 hour Home Care Aide training. Most agencies have to use third parties.
- We also ensure that our Home Care Aides receive at least 12 hours of Continuing Education each year.
- We are one of the relatively few non-medical Home Care Agencies with Home Care Aides who provide more clinical “Nurse Delegated” tasks when authorized.
To find out more about Good To Be Home Care, simply click on the topic buttons at the top of the page.
You can visit us at our business office at 8903 Gravelly Lake Drive SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. The doors are open 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.